Camper Trailer Tents
Our legendary soft floor camper trailer tents will be one of the fastest and easiest tents you will ever set up.
Our legendary soft floor camper trailer tents will be one of the fastest and easiest tents you will ever set up. They are also among the most comprehensively engineered and feature-packed tent on today’s Australian market.
Designed to keep you in comfort on the inside, and the weather, bugs and insects on the outside where they belong.
We have two tent styles, a 9ft and 12ft version. Our soft floor camper trailers come standard with a 9ft tent with the option to upgrade to a 12ft tent. Our soft floor camper trailer tents can however also be purchased on their own to replace an ageing or troublesome tent on your camper trailer. Our tents are designed for a 7′ x 4′ camper trailer with a tent drop of either 1090mm or 1150mm.
The weight of the tent is approximately 240Kg and the drop should be calculated with this in mind.
The 9′ tent is designed with ease and speed of set up in mind. Poles being kept to a minimum, together with gas struts makes the setup much quicker.
The 12′ tent also benefits from gas struts to assist with the setup of the tent. The annexe has a divider which may be fitted to make another room.
All Ranger Tents are complete with;
- Annexe – including walls and floor (walls are in 3 sections)
- Tropical roof – this can stay attached when packing up
- Mattress – high density foam with cover
- 15oz Poly / cotton Australian style canvas
- Kids room (optional)
WHY OUR TENTS ARE BETTER
We do not use cheap and light ripstop canvas, but heavier 440gsm (15oz) plain canvas which has a 65% poly and 35% cotton ratio as Australian canvas.
- Our 44gsm (15oz) plain dark coloured canvas has almost a total block out. The exceptions are lighter colours which do not offer full block out.
- Our tents are all manufactured under Australian quality control management.
- Our steel bed frame is heavy duty, fully constructed with 50mm x 25mm x 3mm steel.
- All poles are galvanised and the main frames are 25mm in diameter. (Some manufacturers only use 21mm)
- Our roof seams are all sewn with core spun thread imported from Germany, where most other manufacturers us a lightweight Chinese thread.
- All tents have a good quality mattress and cover as standard.
- All bed ladders are made from lightweight aluminium, not heavy steel ladders that can fall and cause injury.
- All tents have heavy duty D rings at the peg down points.
- 600gsm PVC is used in the main tent section and for the travel cover. Most others use 450gsm to 500gsm.
- The bottom section of the travel cover is already fitted into sail track.
- All tents have an extra rear door in the main tent section.
- All tents have airflow/access flaps as standard.
- The KWIK tent is one of the fastest tents to erect available.
- All tents have heavy duty SBS zips.
- All tents have internal window flaps as standard, except the zip out main tent end window.
- We do not use ant black paint on our bed boards as they may contain lead. The underside of our bed boards are sealed with a clear varnish.
- We provide 12 months warranty on our tents, except for zips and insect screens, or damage caused by misuse, improper storage, incorrect cleaning, or failure to weather (season) the tent.
- Gas Assist Poles for Quick Setup
- Internal Window Flaps
- Tropical Roof
- Optional Kids’ Room
- 15 Ounce Heavy Duty Canvas
- Heavy Duty Zippers
- Foam Mattress
- Heavy Duty Bed Frame
- Galvanised 25mm Heavy Duty Poles
- Light Weight Aluminium Ladder
- 600gsm Heavy Duty PVC Floor
- Weatherproof Travel Cover Fitted with Sail Track
- Extra Rear Door in Main Tent
- Seams Sewn with High-Quality German Core Spun Thread
- Heavy Duty D Rings
- Under Mattress Access to Trailer
- Zip and Velcro Awnings and Walls
- Three Piece Front Annex and Walls
- Super Fine Window and Door Mesh
- 150mm PVC Edge Around Mattress
- Tailgate/Kitchen Skirt
- Weather Strips Front and Rear Doors
- Fully Detachable Annex Walls and Floors
- Power Cord Inlet
- Includes All Ropes, Pegs and Spreader Bars
- Convenient Storage Pockets
- Pole Bag
- Rope and Peg Bag
- Air Flow Access Flaps
- Manufactured Under Australian Quality Control Management
- 12 Months Warranty (excludes misuse, zippers, flyscreens and velcro)
Disclaimer: Skamper Kampers reserves the right to change/delete/replace specifications or features. Some photos may show options not included in the base price. Our innovative trailer features are protected by Australian design/innovation patent(s).
9ft Camper Trailer Tent Pricing (without camper trailer):
12ft Camper Trailer Tent Pricing (without camper trailer):
9ft Camper Trailer Tent Pricing (with Ranger or Ranger XL Camper Trailer):
Included in Standard Pricing
Upgrade to 12ft Camper Trailer Tent Pricing (with Ranger or Ranger XL Camper Trailer):
See the setup video below.
Q: I only want a tent
A: We do sell tents on their own to replace an ageing or troublesome tent. We sell 9ft and 12ft tents. They are designed for a 7′ x 4′ camper trailer one with 1090mm and the other with 1150mm tent drop.
Q: What should I do if I pack the tent up when wet?
A: This can happen at times, when returning home it is strongly recommended to set tent up again to dry, if left wet/damp, this can cause mould or mildew.
Q: What can I do if mould does appear?
A: A light spray with 50/50 mix of white vinegar and water, then a light brush off with a soft brush.
Q: What is the kid’s room?
A: The kid’s room is an optional extra for soft floor campers and comes in both 9′ & 12′. This is often used as a change room or washroom and sometimes with a porta potty.
Q: Why do your tents have 15oz canvas? Do I need it that heavy?
A: We at Skamper Kampers believe that your purchase of a camper trailer is an investment for the happiness of your family holidays for many, many years to come. We use 15oz solid canvas as it has been used in many professional applications for so many years, for example, the Australian Army tents. the harsh Australian conditions mean you need a quality product that will not go brittle in the sun, you will not get sunburnt through the canvas and you only need to season your canvas to get it waterproof, unlike other canvases requiring a chemical treatment.
WE Got You Covered
VALUE FOR MONEY
An unmatched reputation for reliable & exceptional value for money camper trailers to match your budget.
AFTER SALES SUPPORT
Buy with confidence, Skamper Kampers have an unmatched reputation for legendary after sales support.
VISIT ONE OF OUR SHOWROOMS
SEE OUR TENTS IN THE FLESH
We have showrooms located in NSW, QLD and VIC.